Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure review
Published & copyrighted by Nihon Falcom
Clubsalina.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure is a fantastic Action-RPG from leading Japanese developer Falcom (Developers of “Ys” and “Zwei” among other classics) featuring real-time combat, stunning 3D graphics, tons of fully voiced characters and mini-games , 90+ items, multiple endings, a rocking soundtrack, 35+ hours of playtime, and more.
Originally released outside Japan on Sony’s PSP®, Mastiff is proud to bring a fully localized and updated version of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure to Windows and to offer it through Steam with a full set of Steam specific features including Achievements, Trading Cards, Big Picture and Cloud Save.
Gurumin stars Parin, a strong-willed girl sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town. Parin soon discovers an invisible monster village hidden behind her home. She is quickly drawn into a fight between the village’s friendly monster residents and the Phantoms, evil monsters that want to destroy them. Learning of a weapon hidden underneath the village that she alone is fit to wield, Parin embarks on a quest to stop the Phantoms and make the world right.
Play From Your Couch
- 30 stages of non-linear game play
- 23 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- Brilliantly diabolical dungeons, traps, puzzles and boss encounters
- Mini-games galore!
- 5 difficulty levels
- Hidden characters, modes, and other secrets
- Supports Windows XP, 7 and 8 at high resolution (up to 1920x1080) and with modern Anti-aliasing (up to 8X MSAA)
- Full Steam support including: Achievements, Steam Cloud, Big Picture mode, and...
- Beautiful Steam Trading Cards
An All Star Cast
- Amber Hood as Parin
- Tara Strong – Cream/Mosby
- Justin Shenkarow as Puku/Prince
- Dee (Bradley) Baker as Rocko/Digby
- Robin Atkin Downes – Pierre/Doug
- Michael Gough – Hyperbolic/Giga
- Steve Blum – Motoro/Bob
- Quinton Flynn – Roger/Poco
2 GB available space