Full Bore review
Published & copyrighted by Whole Hog Games
Clubsalina.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Deep underground lies a reminder of Boarkind’s darkest hours. All it takes is one little boar to dig it back up.
Harkening back to the NES era, Full Bore is an open-world puzzle game that leaves you to your own devices. With curiosity as your only guide, you will figure out how the blocks around you behave, delve deeper into a strange underground, and eventually piece together the story of a world transfigured.
Full Bore debuts a unique lighting engine that creates rich, atmospheric environments out of its old-school pixel art. Combined with our original bluesy soundtrack, you will soon find yourself immersed in Full Bore's mines, temples, scrapyards, lava tubes, inexplicable lakes and/or mysterious laboratories.
With over 150 areas, no single intended path and secrets everywhere, Full Bore gives you a world in which you can always find something new (until you find everything)
- Be a pig.* Dig. *You're actually a boar, but that doesn't rhyme with dig.
- Explore at your own pace as you learn how you can interact with the blocks around you
- Focus on puzzle-solving and exploration, not conflict.
- Play as either Frederick the boar or Hildi the sow
- Original glitch/blues soundtrack gets you in the mood to dig
Whole Hog Games
300 MB available space